- Furthering the development of scholarship, education, research and practice in the relevant discipline areas, including encouraging the application of research findings;
- Identifying and developing proposals for programs to enhance knowledge and skills in the field of commercialisation;
- Communicating and disseminating ideas and information on commercialisation, and promoting their discussion by the holding of conferences, publishing material and other appropriate means;
- Liaising, including affiliating, with other associations or bodies with similar objectives;
- Making representations and/or providing commentaries to government or other bodies on any matter relevant to CSC Ltd; and commercialisation in particular; and
- Doing all such other things as are conducive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives or any of them.
Our value proposition to members
We provide an IP neutral and trusted environment in which our members can learn, share knowledge, network, communicate, collaborate and pursue the goal of achieving best practice in commercialisation.