A comprehensive, structured program in commercialisation
The Commercialisation Clinics are a suite of eight interconnected modules that provide building blocks for the development of a commercialisation strategy. They can be taken individually, or as a package.
Why this program is needed
- Understand the key concepts and techniques relating to commercialisation and new product development.
- Be better able to screen innovations and make assessments of their value at an early stage.
- Develop competitive business models and product technology-roadmaps.
- Understand the importance of isolating mechanisms as a source of sustainable competitive advantage.
- Identify commercialisation pathways that leverage existing resource constraints.